Is there any wonder why Android is leading in world wide marketshare, it really does seem like a new phone from each manufacturer is being released weekly. In this case, Samsung is dropping yet another Android powered smartphone, dubbed, the Rugby Smart.
The Rugby Smart, is an Android 2.3 device that comes with protective casing, which helps it meet mil-std 810f militart standards, it is also safe from water, as it can be fully submerged in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes, it is also fully dust proof.
Samsung Rugby Smart features:
- Technology: GSM, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA+
- Operating System: Android 2.3
- Display: 3.7-inch WVGA Super AMOLED display
- External Memory: Supports up to 32GB via microSD™
- Internal Memory: 4GB
- Dimensions: 122.4mm x 65.9mm x 12.19mm
- Weight: 4.2 oz
- Camera: 5MP rear facing with flash and auto focus with HD 720p video capture; 1.3 MP front facing camera;
- Battery: 1650 mAh LiIon Poly
- Talk Time: Up to 8 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 16 days
The new Rugby Smart will retail for $99.99 (on a new 2-year contract) when it goes on sale at AT&T March 4th.