Rockstar Games have finally, after several delays, released Max Payne Mobile for Google’s Android OS. The game that was released several weeks ago for Apple’s iOS, has had all the bugs ironed out and is ready for your enjoyment. Like the iOS version, Rockstar has kept the price at only $2.99, which is an amazing bargain for the game you get. Here are some of the features you can expect in Max Payne Mobile:
• Max Payne’s signature slow motion gunplay, Bullet Time®
• Stunningly sharp, HD quality resolution and textures
• Gameplay tailored for touch screen devices
• Highly customizable controls
• Multiple aiming modes
• Compatible with the GameStop Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
• Unlock cheats, track your stats and more with full Rockstar Games Social Club integration
Because of the varying sizes of Android displays and versions of the Android OS, sometimes a game may not work with all handsets, so we’ve listed the compatible smartphones and tablets for you.
Android Phones: Motorola Razr, Razr Maxx, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Photon, Motorola Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One S, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Sensation, HTC Droid Incredible 2, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Nexus S, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung S2, Samsung Galaxy R, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia S, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player
Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, LG Optimus Pad, Medion Lifetab, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 / 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Toshiba Thrive, HTC Flyer, HTC Jetstream
To download the game, you can use the Google Play Store on your device, or download the app via the web store here.