It’s no secret that mobile app developing is quickly becoming the place to make games and apps. With smartphones outpacing handheld gaming systems and more consumers purchasing smartphones over feature phones. But who to develop for, on one hand you have Apple, with a bigger app store that has been established longer, BUT, takes 30% of your sales. On the other...

All this merger news isn’t affecting T-Mobile and getting new phones (we will probably see even more tomorrow). First we have the latest release the Dual-Core powerhouse, HTC’s Sensation and now clear shots of the upcoming T-Mobile MyTouch 4G “Slide.” The team over at PocketNow.com have posted the picture above. While the image is clearly used...

Remember that rumor a few weeks back about Sony providing Apple with 8mp camera sensors? Well it appears to be true, according to a story over at AppleInsider who quoted DigiTimes. While it may sound odd, apparently Apple is getting 90% of its new camera sensors from OmniVision, the same company who provided sensors for Apple’s iPhone 4 while the remaining 10%...

Well, it looks like the G2X has had some impact on the G2 from HTC for T-Mobile as now TmoNews is reporting via a screenshot it received of a T-Mobile inventory showing the G2 is EOL. EOL stands for End of Life, meaning that the store will no longer be ordering or be able to order G2′s. While the phone is nearing its EOL, the successor to the G1 (the first...

Well what do we have here? It’s the FCC label for an HTC phone slugged PG58110. And as you should all know by now — there will be a test later — that appears to be a variant of the PG58100, otherwise known as the HTC Sensation on T-Mobile. So what’s new in this PG58110 version? Oh, just radios that work on the 850MHz and 1900MHz frequencies. Hey...

Apple presented it’s World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2011 today in San Francisco. They came out guns blazing with big software updates to iOS and Mac OS X (now just known as OS X). Steve Jobs kicked things off in usual fashion and got a nice standing ovation. But he quickly handed things off to Phil Schiller who introduced OS X Lion and all of its “highly”...

For anyone out there looking at either a HTC Flyer or HTC EVO VIEW 4G, check this out: For a limited time, if you buy a Sprint EVO View 4G you’ll get a “Scribe” pen for FREE. That’s right, Free. The “Scribe” Pen, which lets you draw, write and color on the View, is normally a $79.99 purchase, but if you act now, you’ll get it for free, but only for a limited time. One of Sprint’s PR reps, Natalie Papaj, confirmed this one Twitter earlier. Here is her tweet: ...

Today Sprint sent out an email early this morning announcing the release dates of two of its most anticipated devices, the EVO 3D and EVO View 4G. Both new EVO devices will be dropping into stores on June 24th! The EVO 3D will retail for $199.99 (with a new 2-year contract) after an instant rebate of $200. The View 4G will be $399.99 (with a new 2-year contract) and...

It seems as though Microsoft is on a roll, first they convince Nokia to drop Symbian and devout their entire company and its stability on the future of Windows Phone 7, then there was the debunked rumor that spread like wildfire from those bafoons at BGR (who can just somehow get away with posting erroneous reports with no repercussions or admitting they were wrong),...

Well it’s not news anymore that Apple will be unveiling its new OS version, 10.7 – Lion, iCloud and iOS 5 on Monday June 6th, but what some people may not know is that Lion could come at a price that would very competitive, much like Snow Leopards low $29.99. While the exact price isn’t know, insiders are reporting that Apple want’s people...