Nokia’s Newest Flagship devices, The Nokia Lumia 900, was supposed to be launching on AT&T’s network March 18th (i.e. this Sunday). According to sources at BGR, the Nokia Lumia 900 has yet to receive its technical acceptance. This basically means that Nokia and AT&T had to select a new release date for this device, and they have chosen April 22. Granted that’s a month longer of waiting but April is around the corner.
Lets run down the specs of the Nokia Lumia 900, shall we?
- Polycarbonate Unibody Frame
- 4.3 inch WVGA AMOLED Display (217 ppi)
- Single-Core 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon QSM APQ 8055 Processor
- 512MB of RAM and 16GB Internal Storage
- 8MP Camera with ”Double Wide Mode”
- Video that Captures in 720p (30 fps)
Are you upset because you were waiting for the Nokia Lumia 900 to be released and now its postponed? Are you going to wait around for the release or are you going to pick something else up like the HTC Titan 2? Let us know in the comments below.