Well the title says it all. Microsoft officially released their OneNote program for the iPad and updated the version for the iPhone/iTouch. The new version for the iPad and the iPad 2 will have a nice facelift so it looks native to the tablets.
Microsoft’s OneNote might be the only thing worth competing to the popular Evernote. A nice feature of OneNote is it allows you to sync your notes to your computer so you can read them at a later time.
OneNote for Apple’s iPad comes with version 1.3. Here’s a list of all improvements that come with the update:
- Support for iPad and iPad 2
- Localization into several new languages and markets (including English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish.)
- Tabbed user interface
- Quick note creation in the Unfiled Notes section
- Table rendering
- Improved Windows Live sign-in experience
- Option to sync notebooks only over a Wi-Fi connection
- Integrated upgrade option
So why don’t you head over and download the free version from the iOS App Store. It’s worth trying!