The guys over at AndroidPolice have picked up some shots of the rumored Droid Incredible 4G LTE, or by looking at these pictures, they might as well call it the Rezound 2 (minus the HD display). According to their tipster, the device is relatively light and features a gunmetal color on the sides with a rubberized back (that’s removable). Like the Rezound, the Incredible 4G LTE also has a red ear piece and camera ring and a familiar design on the back.
Images from AndroidPolice.com
Unlike the Rezound however, the new Incredible takes after HTC’s One series and drops the four capacitive buttons for only three. The one last interesting piece to the story is that Android Police’s source says this device could launch for $99 to $149. It may not have a full HD display, but considering you get Beats Audio, 4G LTE, a snappy 1.2GHz dual-core processor and a zero shutter lag 8MP camera for a price well below the typical $199, that’s not a bad deal at all.
- 4-Inch display [unconfirmed - the tipster couldn't reliably measure the device, so this is an estimate]
- qHD resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor (Rumored)
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage, microSD card slot
- 8MP rear shooter with zero shutter lag, VGA front camera
- Beats support (no headphones included)
- Android 4.0 with Sense 4